Webster's Dictionary (1913) User Guide
- To find a word that begins with the search term, type a space first:
e.g. web matches web, web-fingered, web-footed ..
- To find a word that ends with the search term, type a space last:
e.g. web matches cobweb, spider's web, web.
- For an exact match, put a space before and after the search term:
e.g. web matches web.
- A period will match any character:
e.g. .w.s.m matches awesome, awesomeness.
- Remember, this is the 1913 edition and will not contain some modern words.
A collection of terms defined by me - no guarantee of any kind as to their correctness. Just a few definitions thus far but it will grow. In search results, these are marked f (Factotum). Webster's entries are marked w.